Our commissions are transnational working parties with experts from all over Europe. Due to different activity fields, we have four different commissions, two advisors and the auditors panel.
If you like to contact the commissions directly, please write an email to email@example.com.
Each Commission is lead by a Chair, supported by a Vice Chair and a Secretary. All other persons in a commission are called ‘Members’.
The total number of members per commission is now limited to 17, whereas there may be only one representative per full member federation. There may be additional persons as experts and/or observers without voting rights. The commissions generate applications to the BOD, where the application will be ratified during a board meeting.
Commission meetings were held at the following locations:
- 2022: Antwerp, Belgium
- 2020/2021/2022: different virtual meetings
- 2019: Heemskerk, The Netherlands
- 2018: Belgrade, Serbia
- 2017: Copenhagen/Denmark
- 2016: Stockholm/Helsinki, Sweden/Finland
- 2015: Dublin, Ireland
- 2014: Stratford upon Avon, United Kingdom
- 2013: Prague, Czech
- 2012: Szczecin, Poland
- 2011: Agya Napa, Cyprus
- 2010: Bad Nenndorf, Germany
- 2009: Istanbul, Turkey
- 2008: Bad Nenndorf, Germany
- 2007: Tenerife, Spain
- 2006: Antalya, Turkey
- 2005: Bad Nenndorf, Germany
- 2004: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- 2003: Tenerife, Spain
- 2002: Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2001: Glasgow, Scottland/United Kingdom
- 2000: Zandvoort, Netherlands
- 1999: Ischia, Italy
- 1998: Stavanger, Norway
- 1997: Prague, Czechia
- 1996: Bad Nenndorf, Germany
- 1995: Cologne, Germany,
- 1994: Cardiff/Wales, United Kingdom