The ILSE Rescue Commission is dedicated to the introduction of new technology, and methodology so as to improve rescue ability and capability. Research and equipment testing is a core development activity.
You can contact the Rescue Commission via email@example.com .
A primary objective of the Commission is to standardize all types of rescue signs and equipment within Europe.
The Commission is working out a Beach Safety Signal System in co-operation with the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe FEEE/Blue Flag Campaign.
Chair: Martin Hoogslag (Netherlands)
Vice Chair: Giuseppe Andreana (Italy)
Secretary: Breda Collins (Ireland)
- Sabine Spinde (Germany)
- Teodora Tomova (Bulgaria)
- Heikki Hämäläinen-Voima (Finland)
- Louise Brädde (Sweden)
- Dimitrios Chaliotis (Greece)
- Sandra Casado Nava (Spain)
- Mark Smith (United Kingdom)
- John Heine Mogensen (Denmark)
- Žolt Sendi (Serbia)
- Mats Melbye (Norway)
- Fernando Neves Rodrigues Martinho (Portugal)
- Marco Manuel Ramalho Galamba (Portugal)
- Marc Audeoud (Switzerland)
- Alexandr Zuev (Russia)
- Bedri Sincar (Turkey)
- Michael Siter (Austria)
- Oscar Veronese (Italy)