The ILSE Rescue Commission is dedicated to the introduction of new technology, and methodology so as to improve rescue ability and capability. Research and equipment testing is a core development activity.
You can contact the Rescue Commission via email@example.com .
A primary objective of the Commission is to standardize all types of rescue signs and equipment within Europe.
The Commission is working out a Beach Safety Signal System in co-operation with the Foundation for Environmental Education in Europe FEEE/Blue Flag Campaign.
Chairman: Ortwin Kreft (Germany)
Vice Chairman: Mikael Olausson (Sweden)
Secretary: Breda Collins (Ireland)
- Gerald Innerwinkler (Austria)
- Teodora Tomova (Bulgaria)
- Martin Hoogslag (Netherlands)
- Torill Hindmarch (Norway)
- Sendi Zolt (Serbia)
- Ueli Bärtschi (Switzerland)
- Martin Symcox (United Kingdom)
- Giuseppe Andreana (Italy)
- Ilpo Johannson (Finland)